Last night, I was telling my friend Samantha (Sammy) about how sad I was that she is leaving us for Utah.
One of the things she mentioned was that she wants to go where the men are.
Ok, so not that we live life hoping to snag ourselves a guy... but realistically, girls want to get married, have a family and move on to the next stage of life. I, for one, would like to stay in Klamath to finish school and that will take me 2 more years. So does this mean I have to be single for 2 more years?
What can I say, I have a thing for cute Mormon boys and that's what I want... a Mormon. i want to be sealed... not just married.
So, i guess you could say I won't settle for less than what I want, which then means that my options here are VERY limited.
Every month, Klamath Stake meets up with 3 other stakes. My question is why? Is this supposed to help us search for a mate or just more people to hang out with? It worked for ONE couple, but everyone else is just too ... whatever.
If a guy asks out a girl in Klamath Falls, she will more than likely respond with a yes. It's not that we are desperate, we just want to go out. And .. well... have you ever seen a shirt on the hanger at the store and thought "hmmm I don't know if I'm gonna like this ... " but then you try it on and it becomes your favorite? What if that same idea is applied to dating. You don't know unless you try it on.
My best friend told me of someone's idea.. you see, every first sunday of the month we have this thing called Fast Sunday... it's a day to fast and pray.... so the idea was to have the girls fast for guys.
It's not a bad idea... maybe that's what we need to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment