Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Perfect Proposal

***Ok, as most of you know.. I am a writer and this idea came to me as I was contemplating an idea for one of my characters. Needless to say that I have dubbed this idea as the "perfect proposal". And forewarning you, it is written a little weird... hey... it's how I brainstorm ;)*** (this is written from the guy's point of view)


My hands are shaking as I appear at your door. You look ravishing in your sweet summer dress. I smile when I see you and kiss your soft hand which smells of strawberries. I lead you to my BMW motorcycle and hand you a helmet. You grab a hold of my waist as I speed off. 15 minutes into the ride, I pull down a dark alley and in front of an old warehouse. You look confused and all I can do is smile. I blind fold you and lead you into the warehouse.
You smell the sweet scent of forget me nots and feel the warmth of candles.
In the background all you hear is silence. I lead you to the center of the room and remove your blindfold. I whisper in your ear that there is something hidden for you amongst one of the flowers.
As you look around. You turn to me. Is that a tear I see? I kneel down upon one knee.

What you see:
the piano which sits in the middle of the room. I have learned Ludovico's Love is a Mystery for you



the candles that light the room


forget me nots. a symbol for eternal love


that which is hidden amongst the flowers. Will you marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment