Sunday, February 8, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

So, as I previously said, I saw this movie over the weekend. And there are a lot of things in here that people can relate to.

Most girls can probably relate mostly to Ginnifer Goodwin's character, where it seems like the guys is into you, but then he never calls and completely blows you off because he;s just not that into you.

However, I can't seem to ever get to that point.

I think I relate more with the guy that is played by Justin Long. In the sense that he can see others relationships. He knows when a guy is into someone or a girl for that matter.

But he can't sense anything of his own. He knows all the rules, but he's just too focused on everything else that sometimes he just doesn't give life or love a chance even if it means risking rejection.

However when I give it a chance, like the girl... all I get is rejection.

Sometimes it would be nice to have a guy come to the girl, but it never seems like a mutual thing. Meaning the guys that come to you are always the ones you are not interested in. Go-figure right?

Sometimes I wonder if giving yourself a new look is the way to do it. Not in the sense that you are trying to make guys heads turn, but in the sense that you yourself are feeling better about the way you are. You are given a new look and a positive outlook on life. That maybe things can change and life doesn't always have to seem like a re-run of the same old routine that you follow.

Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment